Jog My Dog is a well established cat sitting & dog walking company who are looking for new pet enthusiasts to join our team! Our clients and their furry companions are at the heart of what we do and we take the recruiting of pet care professionals seriously.
NOTE: new sitters or walkers shouldn’t expect a full roster of visits or walks for the first couple of months after they join the team. It takes time to build up a client base, but if you are available in the lunch time window, reliable and if we receive rave reviews from your clients, we will continue to send you assignments and build up your book of business. Being self-employed you are of course also able to take on your own clients!
Here’s what you’ll get!
- Plenty of variety with different work
- Independent working
- Taking care of pets (cats, dogs, rabbits, birds & the odd reptile)
- Strong relationships with both people & animals
- Plenty of fresh air & exercise
- Variable hours (Monday to Sunday with a mix bag of jobs / hours)
What does a pet sitter NEED TO BE?
- Loves all animals – cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, guinea pigs and more!
- Very reliable, able to take initiative and problem solve
- Committed to the welfare of animals
- Must drive & have their own vehicle
- Is able to make good decisions and has plenty of common sense
- Enthusiastic, happy & bubbly
- A passion for animals & dealing with people
- Able to use sat nav & competent with techonology ie smartphones.
If you are interested in joining the team please fill in the application form below.