Frequently Asked Questions
- Responsive, reliable, year-round service
- We offer running programmes for high energy dogs
- A full range of pet care services are available
- Convenient online scheduling, billing and payment options
- A fully insured and DBS checked business, we are also a member of NARPs and ISAP
- We provide daily updates to our e-diary so you can see what your pet is getting up to
- Individual attention during each walk
- If running as many breaks as necessary given your dog’s age and ability as well as the weather conditions
- A great chance to socialise and play with other dogs
- Drying off and wiping of dirty paws before entering the house
- Varied locations and environments to provide mental stimulation on each outing
- We will reinforce any training you are working on with your dog using positive techniques
- Peace of mind, that while you are away your pet is having a great time
- A happier and healthier dog due to focused and consistent exercise
- We provide online feedback so we can show you how much fun your pet is having with us. To see some examples of the awesome videos we capture from your dog’s point of view check out our GoPro video blog! Not got a dog? Worry not, cats and other furries can be just as fun to film and interesting to watch.
We pride ourselves on providing a truly client focused service to ensure that you are just as happy as your dog. Please get in touch if you have a special requirement and we’ll do our best to find a solution for you.
We cover all of Milton Keynes, Cranfield, Newport Pagnell, Bow Brickhill, Aspley Guise, Woburn Sands, Simpson, Fenny Stratford, Bletchley and Newton Leys.
No, if you have booked an hour long dog walk this is what your dog will receive. Pick-ups and drop-offs will take place outside of that hour. We plan our walking routes in advance so that your dog gets lots of variety but with minimal time spent getting to them.
Absolutely! We offer a free consultation service where you will have the opportunity to meet with us and ask all the questions you may have, along with discussing your specific pet care requirements.
Yes, you would need to ensure that your dog is microchipped and fully up to date with vaccinations. They must also wear an identification tag and be registered with a local vet. For your dog to join group walks, he/she must not be aggressive to people or other animals. For more info please read JOG MY DOG’s Terms & Conditions for Walking & Pet Care Visits.
Yes, your dog would need to be neutered/spayed and not aggressive towards people or animals. We would also require them to wear an identification tag, be registered with a local vet and up to date with their vaccinations. For more info please read JOG MY DOG’s T&Cs for Home Boarding & Day Care.
- We are open for day care services from 9am to 5pm. Early pick-ups or late drop-offs are by arrangement only.
- Doggy Day Care is also available over the weekend for registered clients. This service is in high demand so book early to avoid disappointment.
Absolutely! We strive to make scheduling a breeze by offering you the convenience of 24/7 access to manage your appointments online.
Still Have A Question?
If you haven’t found the answer you need please get in touch via our Contact Us page and we’ll be happy to assist.