There are lots of dog walkers in Milton Keynes and Bedford so why choose Jog My Dog? I have listed in this blog the top 6 reasons which are really the corner stones of our business and what sets us apart from the competition.
1. Professionalism: Our clients know that when they choose us their much loved pets are being looked after by a qualified, knowledgeable, insured and DBS checked business. We are members of The Pet Professionals Guild, The National Association of Registered Pet Sitters and The International Society of Animal Professionals. We are also registered volunteers with The Cinnamon Trust and Hula Animal Rescue.
2. Technology and Convenience: To help the business run smoothly we utilise a top-notch system. Clients can book, amend and cancel services, view their billing information and update their pet profiles online and keep in real-time contact with their pet sitter via GPS and picture messaging.
3. Education and Knowledge: We believe that the learning process never stops and as such we are constantly keeping up to date with the latest scientific research around animal behaviour, reward-based training methods, nutrition and pet first aid.
4. Feedback with Outstanding Communication: We encourage all our clients to speak to us about their experience with Jog My Dog so that we can continue to improve as a business. Happiness Surveys have just been launched which enables clients to provide live feedback after each walk, pop in or boarding service.
5. Huge Passion for Animals: Animal welfare and pet health – both physical and mental – is our number one priority; and as a business we promote continued education and learning so that we can give our clients, and their pets, the best possible service.
6. We were WINNERS of the Best Local Business Award 2017 and hugely proud to not only have been nominated by our clients but go on to win in this competitive category.